Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Usain Bolt Interested to play Australia’s Big Bash League


Usain Bolt | Cricket | Big Bash
Usain Bolt
The world’s fastest man Usain Bolt has said that he is interested to play in Australia’s Big Bash League this year (2012), a media report said.

Bolt who won both the 100 meters and the 200 meters at the just concluded London Olympics Games has said he is open to the idea.

The report say “Melbourne Stars” are interested in signing him. Bolt has told Channel Nine that spin legend Shane Warne has contacted him and asked if he was interested in playing in the Australia’s Big Bash League.

“So we will see if I get the time off. I will try. Twenty20, I love it. Just the fact that it is so exciting, it’s about going hard the whole time, not just about playing shots. It’s about being aggressive and I like that style of batsman. If I get the chance I will definitely try because I know it’s going to be a lot of fun. I don’t know how good I am. I will probably have to get a lot of practice in.” Usain Bolt was quoted saying in Crickinfo.

Bolt has played junior cricket before taking into athletics in Jamaica.

Australia’s Big Bash League is one of the leading T20 competitions in the world, where domestic teams play with the participation also coming from foreign players.
Courtesy: espncrickinfo
Usain Bolt | Cricket
Usain Bolt | Playing Cricket
Usain Bolt | Playing Cricket
Usain Bolt | Playing Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...